When will COVID end? Coronavirus is one of the major disease conditions since 2019. Although the vaccine has invented, still people are worried about coronavirus. Coronavirus is transmitted by close contact with an infected person who has a cough or sneeze. Covid-19 leads a profound impact on both economical and physiological development in many countries. In the beginning, people did not take this disease seriously and people exposed to crowded areas which lead increased rate of covid-19. When will covid end? We are expecting a corona-free world in the near future.
RISK FACTORS OF COVID
COVID-19 has plethora of risk factors. An end of COVID is only possible if we understand the risk factors of this pandemic. Understanding the risk factors of COVID aids for a COVID end era.
1) Certain medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, COPD, heart failure, and cancer patient.
2) Age more than 45 years
3) Pregnant people
SYMPTOMS OF COVID
The major symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, tiredness, body pain, sore throat, diarrhea, headache, and loss of taste or smell.
PREVENTION OF COVID
1) Hand washing is the one best way to prevent covid-19. Use soap and water or clean the hands with an alcohol-based hand rub.
2) Wear a mask during contact with other people and while traveling to protect you from covid-19.
3) Maintain a safe distance from others which helps for prevention.
4) Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth because a virus may enter the respiratory tract while touching your nose or mouth.
5) Stay at home and avoid exposing crowded areas.
6) Avoid traveling in infected countries.
7) Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or tissue while sneezing and coughing which helps to prevent the spread of infection.
8) Get the knowledge about risk factors, so that you can take preventive measures.
9) If you have symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, or breathing difficulty, try to consult with doctors as soon as possible.
10) Follow the instructions from your government.
11) Take vaccination with correct duration.
12) If you contact any infected people, try to stay at home and isolate them for few days.
13) Eat vitamin C fruits such as oranges, lemon, and kiwi to improve your immune system.
14) Drink warm water.
By following and taking preventive measures we can erase corona from our planet. People need to follow social distance and the government orders and rules strictly to stop the coronavirus spread. still, the question is existing. When will covid end? Termination of covid-19 is only possible if we follow adequate measurements. We can expect a covid less era in the nearby future.