By understanding hypertension causes symptoms complications and treatments aids human’s to lower hypertensions problems. Hypertension is when blood pressure is higher than 140/90 mmHg. Normal blood pressure reading is 120/80 mmHg. Hypertension leads to numerous health issues. Nowadays, due to an unplanned lifestyle most, people suffer from hypertension. If we are not managing hypertension in a proper way, it way leads to more complications in our body. Hypertension causes symptoms complications and treatments are described in this article. so that we can expect a hypertension free world.
CAUSES OF HYPERTENSION
The causes of high blood pressure such as family history, old age, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, tobacco use, stress, lack of physical activities, and obesity. Genetics plays a vital role in some people for hypertension. Moreover, change in lifestyle and junk food consumption are also the causes of hypertension.
SYMPTOMS OF HYPERTENSION
Symptoms of high blood pressure such as headache and dizziness. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. Whenever our body shows hypertension symptoms, it is better to take proper body-balanced treatment.
Hypertension can lead to myocardial infarctions, stroke, chronic kidney disease, vision loss, heart failure, and dementia. Thus, hypertension always leads more serious complications.
HOW TO MANAGE HYPERTENSION
Managing is very essential. People can manage hypertension or high blood pressure by following methods.
1. Reduce sodium intake which helps to maintain blood pressure
2. Reduce bodyweight by a balanced diet or exercise.
3. Regular exercise at least 30 minutes per day, as a result, people can prevent hypertension.
4. Maintain cholesterol level.
5. Stop smoking.
6. Reduce stress which is important to reduce high blood pressure. People need to do yoga or a breathing exercise to reduce the stress
7. Consult the doctor and take the medicines accordingly to the doctor’s order. Moreover, try to take the medicines at the same time.
8. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
9. Take blood pressure with correct BP cuff. BP cuff should not too big or small which may give incorrect readings.