How to reduce body weight? Nowadays, obesity is more common because of our unhealthy lifestyle patterns. If body mass index (BMI) is more than 30 kg/m2 is called obese. The main causes of obesity are inadequate physical activities, smoking, alcoholism, irregular sleeping pattern, overeating, hypothyroidism, decreased growth hormones, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Apart from that, glucocorticoids, antidepressants, and beta-blockers can lead to obesity. The main complications of obesity are stroke, gout, heart diseases, fatty liver disease, venous thrombosis and hypertension. How to reduce body weight? You can reduce your body weight through a healthy diet and exercise. The main tips for how to reduce body weight are described in this article.
A) TOP 10 FOODS THAT HELPS TO DECREASE BODY WEIGHT
1. NUTS: Nuts such as almonds, and walnut aids to reduce your fats rather than weight gain. They are rich in omega -3 essential fatty acids. Nuts are high in calories, but low in carbohydrates. It helps in controlling high blood pressure. It is rich in healthy fats and therefore helps to decrease the levels of bad LDL in your body. Hence you can maintain a healthy heart.
2. APPLE: Apples are high in fibre and it is low in calories so you can reduce your weight. Eating one apple makes you feel full and control your appetite.
3. BROCCOLI: Broccoli has high fibre that aids in losing body weight. In addition, it contains more antioxidants and is good for your heart.
4. CUCUMBER: Cucumber is the best source of antioxidants. It has zero fat, carbohydrate, sodium, and cholesterol.
5. LEMON: Lemon gives vitamins, nutrients, vitamin c vitamin k, calcium, and magnesium. Lemon is low in fat and calories. Furthermore, lemon has a great source of pectin and soluble fibre.
6. GREEN TEA: Green tea helps to lower bad cholesterol. Drinking green tea in the morning aids you to burn belly fat. How to reduce body weight? Drinking green tea helps in reducing body fat and weight as well.
7. EGG: Eggs are a more nutritious food that contains folate, vitamin A, vitamin B12, phosphorus, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, and zinc. Moreover, it includes high-quality protein. So, eating adequate protein can reduce your body weight, increase muscle mass, and maintain good bone health.
8. OATS: Oats contain vitamins, minerals, high soluble fibre and antioxidants. It can lower LDL cholesterol.
9. GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES: Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, and mustard leaves have antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It is rich in fibre.
10. CARROTS: Carrot has natural diuretics which help in digestion. Also, it is good for the skin and eyes.
Exercise aids to reduce belly fats or bad cholesterol. People can do jogging, swimming, and cycling. If you are interested in group activities such as playing cricket, football, badminton, or volleyball can also reduce your body weight and strengthen your muscles. Proper and regular exercise is the solution how to reduce body weight. Exercise is a healthy morning routines.
C) OTHER TIPS
How to reduce body weight? Assess the causes of obesity and solve that problem first. Apart from that, you need to prevent the complications of obesity. People need to avoid junk foods, high carbohydrate foods, and high-calorie beverages to reduce the chance of getting obesity.
1 thought on “HOW TO REDUCE BODY WEIGHT”
Pingback: HYPOTHYROIDISM | HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGE